120 Volt Dust Control Tromb 400L Dust Vacuum
- Tackles up to 420 m3/h
- Handles all kinds of fine dust and materials created on construction sites as well as dust from many other industrial factory processes
- Equipped with a patented self-cleaning filter (washable polyester) and a
- Compact and robust – easy to move and transport
- Signal lamp showing when it’s time to clean the filter
- puncture proof wheels of ” non-marking-type”, lockable to enable the user to work on uneven ground
13 in stock
The DC Tromb 400H L is our most powerful 1-phase dust extractor up to now. It is designed to cope with both the demands for a clean and healthy working environment and handheld power tools which are more effective than ever. The dust extractor also enables the user to work without unnecessary interruptions - it tackles up to 420 m3/h.
The DC Tromb is not just powerful, robust, and effective but also versatile and all-around. It can handle all kinds of fine dust and materials created on a construction site created from cutting concrete, sanding, grinding, or drilling floors or walls as well as dust from many other industrial factory processes. The machine can be connected to floor grinders and handheld tools like cutting machines, chisel hammers, and saws. Due to its compact design, the DC Tromb is also easy to move and transport.
As a standard, the machine is equipped with a patented self-cleaning filter (washable polyester) and an H13-filter built to be Application Class H. A signal lamp shows when it's time to clean the filter.*
The DC Tromb 400H L delivery package includes:
- 5 m hose (Ø 50),
- a chrome steel suction pipe and a strong aluminum floor tool
- Longopac plastic sack, 25 m
- puncture proof wheels of ” non-marking-type” - can be locked to make it possible for the user to work on uneven ground.
HxWxD [mm]/[in] 1390x600x780 / 55x24x31
Weight [kg]/[lb] 51/112
Inlet [mm]/[in] Ø76/3
Flow max fan [m3/h]/[ft3/m] (UK/US/CAN) 360/212 / (EU) 420/-
Neg. pressure max [kPa] (UK) 22 / (US/CAN) 21 / (EU) 22
Power Consumption [W] (UK) 2680 / (US/CAN) 2100 / (EU) 3000
Sound Level [dB(A)] 70
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.